Procedure for Online Examination
International Non-Olympic University (INOU) is making online examination process sufficient to all the students that can surpass the interactivity of a traditional classroom.
Online Examination Procedure:-
- Student can give the examination as per their convenience in March, June, September and December as exams are carried on quarterly basis.
- Examination flexibility is provided to the student as can decide on for all subjects in 1 Quarter and can give the remaining subjects in next quarter.
- Students need to successfully complete first year exam and then can opt for second year exam.
- Check for the Exam Date and Time on our Website www.inou-edu.org.
- On registering for the online examination, INOU will communicate your Login ID and password via email.
- Select the location of your computer workstation for the examination, which can either be any of INOU Exam Centre or cyber cafe or Home ( Cyber cafe and Home option only for those students who are their into remote areas where INOU Exam Centre is not there.)
- On the Exam day log on to our website www.inou-edu.org
- Enter the Login Id and Password assigned to the student
- You also have an option to appear for a 20 minute mock test before attempting the paper.
- Please ensure that your Computer has 3 hours of uninterrupted connectivity of Power and Internet Services, as in case of power failure the student will have to re- appear for the exam in the following quarters on the scheduled date and time.
- The question paper will appear on the screen at the scheduled time. The duration of examination will be one hours unless otherwise specified.
- The Examination would be of multiple choice questions or descriptive type and you have to click the correct answer or write the correct answer.
- Each question will remain on screen for 1 minute or 15 minutes, if you answer or skip the question before 1 minute or 15 minutes, the next question will immediately appear on the screen.
- In any case, the next question will appear after 1 minute or 15 minutes.
- After you complete the examination and click on "Submit" button.
- The results will be announced in the website (www.inou-edu.org/results.html) after one week from the examination.
Successful Candidates will receive their mark sheets duly stamped, within 10 working days from the results announcement.